CRANBERRY PEAR LOAF
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseeds
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped, fresh cranberries
- 2 small pears, peeled and chopped
- Preheat oven to 175C.
- Grease an 9×4 loaf pan with olive oil.
- Place all of the ingredients, except the cranberries and pears, in a bowl and mix until well blended.
- Fold in cranberries and pears.
- Pour into mold.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center of the loaf.