- 2 medium Egg
- 1 medium whole (2-3/5″ dia) Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Black Pepper
- 2 cup Cauliflower
- 2 clove Garlic
- 1/4 cup, chopped Onions
- 2 medium (approx 2-3/4″ long, 2-1/2″ dia) Sweet Red Peppers
- 1 serving (serving = 1/2 cup) Polar Shiitake Mushrooms
- 1 tbsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup, chopped Red Onions
- 1 link (7/8″ dia x 4″ long) Chicken Sausage
- 2 serving (serving = 1 tsp) Spice Classics Italian Seasoning
- 1 serving (serving = 3/4 cup) Liberte Greek Yogurt 0%
Shave the cauliflower with a fine cheese grader or throw it in a food processor so the you have fine gritty texture to work with. After place the wet grain in a paper towel, wrap and press to get rid of excess moisture, then mix together with eggs and yogurt and Italian seasoning.
Spread dough on a pan (it’s not going to have the same consistency so be careful how you spread. Cook on 400 for 30-40 minutes or until the surface is a light golden brown).
Meanwhile mix red peppers, tomato, garlic, diced 1/4 cup diced onion, sea salt and pepper in a food processor to give you the sauce.
Top with Diced onion, shiitake mushrooms, diced chicken sausage, pepper, italian seasoning.
Once you add your toppings turn the oven down to 375 and cook for another 20-25. Take it out enjoy 🙂
172 calories per serve