Pesto Chicken Pizza
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 1 cup cut-up cooked chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons refrigerated reduced-fat or regular basil pesto
- 4 whole wheat pita (pocket) breads (6 inch)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 400°F. In medium bowl, mix chicken and pesto until blended.
- Place pita bread in single layer on cookie sheet. Spread 2 tablespoons pizza sauce on each pita. Divide chicken mixture evenly among pita bread. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut pizzas into wedges.
280 calories for 2 peices