Brownie Bites (Paleo, Grain Free, Gluten Free)
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- ½ cup coconut oil melted plus a little non melted for greasing
- ½ teaspoon liquid stevia plus ⅓ cup water or ½ cup honey
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease mini muffin pan with coconut oil.
- In a medium bowl add all dry ingredients and combine.
- In a small bowl beat eggs then add melted coconut oil and the rest of the wet ingredients and mix until combines.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and thoroughly incorporate.
- Spoon in mixture into greased mini muffin pans and place in the oven for 15 minutes or until tops have risen and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Once done let cool in pan for about 5-10 minutes.
- They should come out clean enough for you to gently twist them and pop them out, but if not take a knife and carefully guide it around the edge and pop them out onto a cooling rack to finish cooling.
This is amazing with my Raw Cacao and Roasted Hazelnut Butter drizzled or spread on top of one of these. Seriously amazing. These also store very well in the fridge and freezer. They don’t last very long outside though, only about 2 or 3 days so I suggest refrigerating half of them and freezing the other half.