I decided to experiment in the kitchen this morning. I don´t normally do that, but I would like to be able to come up with more of my own recipes, so I thought I gave it a try. I did this pie for breakfast but you could as well eat it as a desert (then add some kind of sweetener) or snack. This pie didn’t turned out perfect, it´s a little dry but I will share the recipe anyway:
– 1/4 dl oats
– 1/4 dl spelt flour (or any flour really)
– 1/4 dl protein powder (I used white chocolate and strawberry)
– 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
– 1/2 tsp baking powder
– 1 egg white
– 1 tsp melted coconut oil
– If needed, water
– 1-1,5 dl raberries
1. Mix all the dry ingridients together for the dough, then add the rest. If you think the dough is to thick, add water untill it feels good.
2. Press the dough in to a small pie plate and pre-bake it in the oven for aboute five minutes (until i has some color) at 175 degrees
3. Pour the rasberries into the pie crust and bake in the oven again until the berries are warm.
4. Serve with quark mixed with a little almond butter.