2 fennel bulbs, trimmed and chopped
2 zucchinis (courgettes), chopped
1 onion, peeled and chopped
1/4 tspn fennel seeds
2 cups vegetable stock
1 tspn coconut oil (or oil of your choice)
salt and pepper
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan on a medium heat.
- Add the onion and fennel seed and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the fennel and zucchini and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the stock, bring to the boil then cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Blend the mixture until smooth and season to taste.
- Serve, slurp and enjoy!