Serves: 6 to 8
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- ¼ cup tahini
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ¾ cup raisins
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix the oats, raisins and cinnamon. In a separate, smaller bowl, whisk the tahini and maple syrup until they are well mixed.
- Add the tahini mixture to the oats and stir until everything is coated. Spread the granola out onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silpat.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring halfway. The granola will crisp up as it cools. Allow it to cool completely before transferring to a sealed container.