- 1 Cup Frozen Raspberries (I used mixed black forest berries)
- 1 TBS Chia Seeds
- 1 TBS Raw Honey ( Use Agave nectar if you are vegan )
- Thaw out the berries (or heat them slightly on the stove if you’re in a hurry and don’t mind the recipe not being raw).
- Once thawed, begin to mash the berries with a fork. ( I blended the berries)
- Stir in chia seeds and raw honey.
- Add a bit of love ♥
- Let sit for 5-10 minutes (thickening time)
Get creative with this recipe, you can add vanilla extract or orange zest if you wish. Eat it as you would your jam. Or straight out of the jar- guilt free.
Thanks for looking and come back soon!